11/06/2012


I had another fun week with the kids reading The Very Hungry Caterpillar. We sure missed Ava the first day and Trevor the next. Sorry for being a little behind with my post... nobody even gave me a bad time about it. =)


10/16/12

The first day we took turns catching butterflies with a net.





For snack that day, I told the kids they couldn't eat until they made a caterpillar with their food. Some of them weren't sure what to think at first but then they all got in to it.



10/18/12

The second day we did a sequencing activity. As I read the book, the kids laced each food the caterpillar ate on their string. 




We did a caterpillar snack again but this time with different food.



My favorite was the butterfly's we made out of chocolate and pretzels.... so yummy. I think this might have been the first time tasting this combination for some of the kids.


No comments:

Post a Comment