10/10/2011

Field Trip - Bishop's Pumpkin Farm - 10/21/11

Our first field trip will be on Friday, October 21, 2011 at Bishop's Pumpkin Farm in Wheatland. I have been there many times and it is so much fun. You can take a hayride out to the pumpkin patch, visit the free petting zoo, and walk around and to see the farm. I highly recommend the train ride, but it is $2.80 plus tax. I think we can use the preschool fund for this expense. There are other attractions that cost money, but I have never done them and I think the train ride is plenty. There is also a "cafe" where you can buy apple cider, lunch, or even a pumpkin pie. Make sure you bring money to buy your pumpkin. The pumpkins range in price from $1-$40. They do accept Visa/MasterCard. I would plan on about two hours.

Wheatland is 30 minutes from Roseville. You can either carpool at 9:00 or just plan on meeting at Bishops at 9:30. I promised to help my friend Naomie move to Nevada City that day, so I will not be able to go :( Has anyone else been to Bishop's that can show everyone the ropes?


No comments:

Post a Comment